Weds marketing

This is the post for last week's marketing. Due to school holidays, I had not been to the market for a week. 


I bought:  

Pork loin bones - 1kg $15
Pork loin - 1kg $12
Pork ("Mei Rou") - $15

Cod fish costs $50 for a kg and I bought 3 slices @ $24.

Small fish costs 1kg $15. I bought $12.
Batang fish costs 1kg  $18. I bought a chunk at $12



Broccoli costs 1kg $0.70 instead of the usual $0.80.
Lotus was $7 instead of usual $8 per kg. 

I bought 
2 bunches Water cress 
3 carrots 
1 old cucumber
1 bunch shanghai greens
Lotus root for 7 
1 bunch Spinach 
1 Brocolli
Lime
Spring onion
3 stalks of Cameron Caixin 
5 tomatoes 
all at $24

Lastly, I bought 3 whole chickens at $25. 

Have a lovely day. 




No comments:

Follow Us Here

Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here Alt Text or Photo Title Goes Here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...